Workshops in Vinnytsia and Uman, April 2019
Ukraine Biobased Energy Sector Development and Investments
On April 8 in Vinnytsia and on April 10 in Uman PIB Biobased Ukraine run two workshops on development of bankable projects for biobased energy.
Workshop agenda covered a flash course from Saxion University and presentations of business cases with the use of biomass and financial solutions from Dutch and Ukrainian leading financial institutions.
Workshops have been organized with the support of the Ukraine State Agency of Energy Efficiency, Vinnytsia Oblast Administration, Vinnytsia Municipality and Ukraine Food Export Board.
Events were attended by 170 participants.
Agenda and presentations
- Acting Head of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Fuel and Energy Sector, Nuclear Policy and Nuclear Safety,Oleksandr Dombrovsky (download ukr)
- Perspectives of development of renewables in Ukraine, Yury Shafarenko, SAEE (download eng | ukr)
- PIB Biobased Energy Ukraine, Project Coordinator,Hans van Klink (download eng | ukr)
- Flash course Business Development: with instruction to the potential project developers in the future, Saxion University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands,Frank Stiksma (download eng |ukr)
- Presenting results of the study of Biomass potential of Vinnytsia oblast, George Geletukha, UAbio (download eng | ukr)
- Business case ‘Direct Processing with Betaprocess’ with the use of sugar beets, Hans van Klink, DSD (download eng | ukr)
- Biobased developments in the Netherlands and possibilities for financing, Kees Kwant, RVO (download eng | ukr)
- FMO finance programs for Ukraine, Willy Bijen, Kara Energy Systems (download eng | ukr)
- Financing a biofuel project, Volodymyr Hobrey, Ruslan Boboshko, Ukrgazbank (download ukr)
- Financing a biobased project, Maksym Demchenko, Valeriya Ivannikova Ukreximbank (download ukr)